Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Two puffs every four hours and a vaccine

So all the crap that's in my lungs is dead, but there's still a lot down there. Plain old albuterol inhaler is going to increase coughing and accelerate getting all that crap out. Codeine cough syrup apparently keeps me awake, so some numbing agent from the Novocaine family will help me sleep at night instead.

Meanwhile, I also got the H1N1 vaccine. Whether or not I'm just getting over H1N1 (they just don't test for it any more; Tests come back positive in Kent County more often than not), the vaccine is a good move for me avoiding carrying something that could infect my grandmother. I specifically asked my doctor about whether or not I could take the vaccine, and, as it turns out, high fever is the disqualifier, and I'm already over that.

No comments:

Post a Comment