Monday, October 12, 2009

Another major component to self-organization completed

So the second major component to my organization system has been completed. The first was having a maintainable common place for keeping and finding papers; That was as simple as putting everything in plastic sleeves in three-ring-binders*. The second was having a maintainable common place for keeping and finding miscellaneous cables, adapters, components and other odds and ends.

I managed to do the latter in a space eighteen inches by thirty-seven. Here are the pics that illustrate how.

The next step is format-shifting all my CDs and DVDs so they're playable from my computer, and then I can put those in boxes and out of the way. After that, it's just a matter of continuing to put the laundry and trash into their correct places.

* No explicit organization there, just keeping them findable and browseable is sufficient, and has worked well over the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment