Thursday, October 15, 2009

Beeen a long while since I've done one of these.

Can you fill this out without lying? You've been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. Copy this entire message, then go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, and type yours. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!


1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Belgian waffle with blueberry and whipped cream

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Dining room

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
No

4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Haven't yet.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
About 12:30. Watching video on my laptop.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I don't know. My two closest friends are in GRR, and I'd hate to leave them behind.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
No. I'll do one further...It's been about four years since I've kissed...

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Cojo, I think.

9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
Only if they're portable. However, if they manifest certain dependencies, all bets are off.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
Tastes meh.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
First week in September. Same day profile pic was taken.

12. Who took your profile picture?
I did.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
I don't know; See my cosplay set on Flickr. Order by date taken. Figure out who it is.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
It's 9:42AM. The day is still young.

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Easily.

16. Are you upset anything right now?
As I said, the day is still young...

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Absolutely/

18. Are you a bad influence?
It depends on what you think of as bad.

19. Night out or night in?
Usually in.

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Either a camera(and batteries,card space) or a computer.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My grandmother.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Something about having paid my cell bill.

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Like it's a bubble ready to burst.

24. Do you hate anyone?
No.

25. If we were to look in your social networking inbox, what would we find?
I don't know. I don't look at it often myself. I think there are 15 or so "unread" messages.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Depends...Is it a chemical-based test, or a communication-based test? Yes to the former. I'll just have fun with the latter...

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
No.

28. What song is stuck in your head?
It's a Beautiful Morning.

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
I lack the social circle and suitable imagination required to be anything but shocked and disturbed by the concept.

30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
I'm 26, and I'm starting to think it's unlikely I'll even have kids before I'm 50.

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Move a TV and sound system to an area in the basement. Better-contained sound means more effective volume.

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Yes.

33. Do you smile a lot?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment