Sunday, May 3, 2009

ABC meme, twisted

So I got tagged by a meme on Facebook, called the ABC meme. One of those tired "Tell <em>n</em> things about yourself, because I want to know". This one specified one descriptive for each letter of the alphabet, and the guy who tagged me provided the word for the letter of the alphabet for which he was providing descriptive information.

Old, tired and boring. So I'm twisting it. I'll do one for each letter of the alphabet, but I'm not going to tell you what word each letter corresponds to. "C" might have the answer to "Chore you hate" after it. Or it might have the answer to "conviction count". Or it might be a pun. Or a reference. The joy is in making the reader guess...

If you're fluent in languages that use a different alphabet, I recommend swapping out [A-Z] with one of those, for further twistiness.

A - About 2.5 feet.
B - 'sup
C - tanj
D - 10th
E - Never done it. Probably never will.
F - Don't they call this "E" now?
G - Whiz.
H - I believe we've found...our killer. *scream*
I - DK
J - He makes this look good.
K - Play's quite a brute, actually.
L - Ni�o
M - Emalbe
N - ot a chance.
O - way.
P - e, not going to go there.
Q - c-c-combo breaker!
R - You ready for this?
S - weet dreams of rythm and dancing
T - The reason one of my D&D characters dreads going to sleep.
U - Oich Oich
V - Ger
W - Too much
X - You're supposed to fill the circle in completely!
Y - Can you convert that to a bridge?
Z - Enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment