Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Photos of fire

They're still uploading as I write this, but I've put a set of photos of fire on Flickr.

All of the photos were taken at the highest resolution my camera allows (3072x2304), were taken at the highest JPEG quality setting the camera allow and were taken with a simulated film type of ISO64. In short, they're at about as high a technical quality as my camera is capable of producing. Each image is about 3MB, and the entire set comes to about 1.2GB.

I tweaked shutter speed and aperture settings to get the effects that I wanted.

All the photos in that set are CC-By, which means you can do just about whatever you want with them, so longs as you give credit. Additionally, you can download the full-size images, embed, order prints, etc...I opened up all the permissions I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment